STEPS TO APPLY FOR THIS RENTAL PROPERTY:
- Only fully completed forms will be discussed with the landlord.
- If you have any special requests, please ensure that these are written or emailed email@example.com to the office. All requests must be approved by the landlord prior to acceptance.
- If your application is successful, we require a booking deposit within 24 hours of acceptance. *Please Note: the property remains available until a deposit is received.
- We may require some, or all, of the following documentation if your application is successful:
- Proof of income – on headed paper to show proof of ability to pay the rent.
- Proof of current address for the last 12 months. If you have been renting you will need to get a written reference from your current landlord stating how long you have been a tenant and that you looked after the property and you always paid your rent each month. We may request a (i) utility bill or (ii) proof of tenancy registration with the RTB for the same property as the rental, if required, by the prospective landlord.
- Proof of bank account – we require the top of your bank statement confirming the account name and account details.
- Copy of ID – this can be a passport or driver’s licence.
- PPS Number – we will need this for each individual tenant (not children) for the purpose of registration with the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB).
First time renters who are not home owners may be asked for a guarantor. Guarantor must provide evidence of their ability to meet the financial and other obligations of the lease. The guarantor must show proof of having taken independent legal advice of the responsibilities as a guarantor.
Please note the following:
- The late provision of references may delay move-in schedule. Failure to provide these documents, negative feedback or false representation may disqualify applicant(s).
- If there are items that you wish our office to discuss/arrange with the landlord prior to the start of the lease, please respond by letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please understand that if any items/issues are not requested by letter or e-mail our office will not accept any responsibility for presumptions, comments or understandings referred or implicit from the viewing process.
- I declare that all the information in this application is true to the best of my knowledge and understand all/any conditions set out in this application. I hereby consent to Relocco to forward the tenant application form, together with all documents collected as part of same, to the landlord and/or his/her representatives.
- Please be assured that the personal identification you provide to us will only be used to ensure that you receive the best service possible, that your data will be held legally, securely and in a GDPR compliant manner and your information can only be accessed by those who require it for the delivery of our services which includes utility companies.
- It is our policy to store the personal data of our clients securely and for a period of 7 years in a compliant manner. As part of our process, we also contact employers/previous landlords who have been supplied to us as references.
- These terms and conditions are subject to lease and do not form part of a contract.